2021 - Nintendo Switch T&C's
2021 CHRISCO HAMPERS
Kids Pantry or Kids Favourites – Win a Nintendo Switch
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to all New Zealand residents who are Chrisco Members aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. Promotion commences on 24 September 2020 and entries close at 5.00pm on 22 October 2021 (“Promotional Period”).
4. To be eligible to enter, individuals must, during the Promotional Period, place an order and fully pay for either a Kids Pantry or Kids Favourites hamper
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. The draw will take place on 1 November 2021 at Chrisco Hampers, 39 William Pickering Drive, Rosedale. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. Winner will be notified in writing and or telephone. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. One winner will be drawn and contacted by telephone and/or writing. The prize is Nintendo Switch
8. If for any reason a winner does not take the prize or an element of the prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited. The prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
9. Total prize pool value is up to NZ$733.20
10. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 1 December 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
11. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
15. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
16. The Promoter is Chrisco Hampers New Zealand Limited of 39 William Pickering Drive, Rosedale, Auckland. Telephone 0800 555 333.