CANDY CANE & DARK CHOCOLATE TIM TAM CRAZY SHAKE
- 2 Dark Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, broken
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 200ml milk
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, extra
- Dark chocolate, melted
- Whipped cream
- Candy canes, extra
- Dark Chocolate Tim Tam biscuits, extra, halved
- Chocolate Stars, optional
- Red sugar sprinkles
Melt chocolate. Drizzle inside glass with chocolate. Set aside.
Place 2x dark chocolate Tim Tam biscuits in a blender, add ice cream, milk and 1x candy cane crushed. Blend for 1 minute or until combined.
Pour into prepared glass and top with whipped cream. Decorate with extra Tim Tam biscuits, halved, candy canes and sprinkles and chocolate stars lollies.
BEAN AND TUNA SALAD
Serves 4 | 10mins Prep Time
- 2 cups broccoli florets, blanched
- 420g can Edgell Red Kidney Beans, drained
- ½ punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 425g can John West Tuna in Brine, drained and flaked
- 1 small yellow capsicum, sliced
- 2 cups rocket leaves
- ¼ cup prepared Italian dressing
Arrange broccoli, Edgell Red Kidney Beans, cherry tomatoes, John West Tuna, yellow capsicum and rocket leaves on individual serving plates or a large platter.
Drizzle with prepared Italian dressing.
Use a combination of broccoli and cauliflower, if desired.